Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Promise kept!


I may have very few readers... given the infrequency of my posts of late I hardly deserve your loyalty... but when I make a promise I prefer to keep it.

The photo on the right I posted on the 14th of April, lamenting the absence of leaves on the trees. My promise was to update with a new shot whenever the dormant buds finally explode with new foliage.

And it took only a fortnight! But on Sunday I discovered that my ancient Sony DSC-P8 (how proud I was of it when I bought it at Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi back in 2003 when it was brand new) needed re-charging. Alas, I was unable to find the charger unit which is no doubt in a 'safe place' somewhere in my tiny flat.

All of this explains the improvised visual at the top, illustrating the good news that spring has indeed arrived!

No comments: